Program Chevrolet Malibu Remotes
The Chevrolet Malibu is among the many Chevy cars that come with remote and keyless entry. With this technology, you can control your car’s door locks, your trunk and your panic alarm from as far as a couple hundred feet away in the street or in a parking lot. Programming will take you only minutes from your driver’s seat, and you will have the remote and the system transmitter ready to use right away.
1. Enter your Malibu and close all the doors.
2. Insert your key into the ignition. Cycle the key to “On,” then “Off.” Remove the key from the ignition.
3. Press and hold the “Unlock” tab on the driver’s side door as you insert and remove the key from the ignition three times.
4. Release the “Unlock” tab. Press and hold both the “Lock” and “Unlock” buttons on the remote until the car beeps twice.
5. Repeat Step 4 for any additional remotes. Remove your key from the ignition to end the programming sequence.